- Application Deadline: **ONLY 3 spaces left**
- Acceptance Notification: January 15, 2021
- Booth Fees: $150 All fees due by January 31, 2021
- Set up: Saturday, February 20 from 8am – 9:30am
- Breakdown: Sunday, February 21 at 5pm. No early breakdown is allowed.
Rules / Regulations:
- The Local & Emerging Artist Area is designed for artists who are beginning their art careers and/or have minimal experience participating in art festivals. Preference will be given to artists who have exhibited in this area less than 3 times.
- Artist must be a Florida resident, residing in the Treasure Coast area.
- Accepted artists will receive a total area of hanging space of approx.12'w x 6'h on 4 display panels (approx. 3'w x 6'h each) in a shared 10' x 10' tent for a fee of $150. Display panels and tents will be provided. Artists work may only be displayed within designated area. Artists will be responsible for assisting with hanging tent walls for overnight protection.
- Artists are responsible for their own hanging material requirements (hooks, signs, etc) for 2D work. Special arrangements for 3D work must be made in advance.
- Display panels should be ORIGINAL artwork only. Additional prints, giclees, etc can be for available for sale but not displayed on panels. Artists may bring a small print rack or table (max 24” width and depth) for these items to be displayed.
- Artists are required to be on-site throughout the weekend to handle all sales and patron questions. All artwork displayed must be available for sale at the event. Florida Sales Tax (currently 6.5%) is the sole responsibility of the participating artist.
- No commission on sales will be collected by The Arts Foundation for Martin County.
- Professional behavior is expected at all times.
- The Local & Emerging Artist area may ONLY be accessible by dollying in. This means that artists may NOT be able to drive in to load-in or load-out artwork from event site.
- ArtsFest strives to make refunds available that are fair and agreeable to both parties. Requests for refunds must be in writing, faxed or emailed for a refund. The following refund schedule will apply: Prior to January 31, 2021: Booth fees will be refundable minus $50. After January 31, 2021: No refunds given.
- Your submission of this application creates an obligation and expectation for you to exhibit and participate in the festival according to the itemized guidelines.