We're down to the FINAL spot for our next Cultural Excursions trip!
You won’t want to miss this unforgettable 6 day, 5 night cultural experience in magical Santa Fe where we will explore museums, sample gourmet southwestern cuisine, experience the world renowned Santa Fe Opera and much more!
The excursion will take place July 17-22, 2019 and includes an amazing itinerary of cultural experiences in historic Santa Fe!
- Attend Puccini’s La Bohѐme at Santa Fe Opera with preferred seating, backstage tour and dinner,
- Try your hand working with hot glass at Liquid Light Glass Studio
- Go on a historic Santa Fe Trolley ride
- Explore the famous galleries along Canyon Road
- Includes visits to the Georgia O'Keefe Museum, the International Folk Art Museum, the Indian Arts and Culture Museum and the Santa Fe Museum of Art
- Attend the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival for a Sunday concert
- Dinner at the historic La Fonda Restaurant
- And more...
We would love for YOU to join us and look forward to a magical experience in The Land of Enchantment!
*Transportation to and from Santa Fe is not included. No refunds available.