- Gallery capacity is limited to 20 people at a time.
- All visitors, staff, and vendors must wear a face covering/mask while in the building. If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable face mask when you arrive.
- While in the building, all visitors must maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Staff will clean frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
- We ask that you do not come to the gallery if you have a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone presumed or confirmed to have COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Note that while we have done our best to minimize the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. You will enter at your own risk.