MartinArts invites Fine Art & Fine Craft Artisans to apply to participate in the 37th Annual ArtsFest on February 10 & 11, 2024.
A hometown celebration arts and culture, the 2-day event provides the area with exceptional fine art and fine craft exhibitors, culinary arts, hands-on activities for the family, and a variety of live musical and theatrical performances. Since its inception in 1988, ArtsFest has grown to become one of the most cherished and well-attended community events on the Treasure Coast. It draws arts patrons, collectors, residents, and visitors to the City of Stuart during Florida's busy winter season. The event has received consistent recognition as a Southeast Tourism Society "Top 20 Event" every year since 2016, further highlighting its significance and appeal.
At ArtsFest, artists are given utmost priority, and a dedicated team of volunteers is committed to ensuring a positive experience for all participants. We use our resources, community connections, and local media to raise awareness, boost sales, and attendance at the event through promotional campaigns that reach residents across South Florida, generating excitement and anticipation for ArtsFest.
- October 1, 2023 11:59PM, CST: Application deadline. Late applications may be accepted at the discretion of the Show Director
- October 6 - 22, 2023: Jury Review.
- November 1, 2023: Invitation, Wait List, or Not Invited Status will be sent on or before this date. All artists will receive their status by email. A wait list by category will be established based on jury scores.
- December 15, 2023: All booth fees must be paid in full to exhibit at ArtsFest. A late fee may be applied after this date.
- January 15, 2024: Artist Certificate of Insurance are due on or before this date.
Late applications accepted through
CallsforArtists.com: Art fair opportunities for artists nationwide.
Calls for Artists helps juried art fairs and art show artists find each other. Join the free art fair email list for the latest art show updates.