MartinArts invites Concession Vendors to apply to participate at ArtsFest on February 10 & 11, 2024 in Memorial Park, downtown Stuart.
Please carefully read the following rules necessary for vendors to participate in the event. Submitting this application DOES NOT guarantee you a booth at the Festival. A committee will evaluate all applications received and vendors will be notified on or before November 15, if they have been accepted and a complete contract will be sent. The show reserves the right to refuse any application and rescind an extended invitation should the applicant be misrepresented.
- Application Deadline: November 1
- Acceptance Notification: on or before November 15
- Booth fees and Certificate of Liability due upon approval,
- State of Florida Health Department approval due with application
- Specialty Item Vendor / 10'x10' (Single Items, i.e. Hot dogs, Ice Cream, Pretzels) - $325
- Entrée Vendor / 10'x20' (Multiple Items - Entrées, and Sides) - $600
- Premier Vendor / Size Varies (Full Service - Specialty Items & Entrées) - $1200
- All Vendor fees are due on approval, no later than January 1
Rules & Regulations
- A proposed menu must be provided with application. MartinArts reserves the right to accept or reject any menu items upon review.
- All concession vendors are required to display a banner or sign during the festival containing the vendor’s name, logo or product, and menu including pricing.
- Vendors shall set up, maintain, and clean up/breakdown space and cooking area and any equipment. Additional equipment needs can be ordered through Eventmakers International (772) 286-1841 on CONCESSIONAIRE’s own invoice. The Fire Marshall will be checking all vendor booths to ensure they are up to code for the event.
- Vendors are required to ensure professionalism of employees and representatives, keep their booth space professional, clean, and aesthetically pleasing for the duration of the Festival.
- Booth set-up must be completed and ready to operate by 9:30AM and remain open until 5:00 p.m. both days of the festival
- Electrical connections are NOT available on event site. Vendors are permitted to use generators that are rated at 75 decibels or less and must supply all extension cords needed for their booth(s).
- Vendors may purchase any ice needed from MartinArts or Bar Service (at discounted fixed rates) during festival.
- Stuart’s Single-Use Plastic Policy is in effect. No Styrofoam or single-use plastic associated with food service shall be given to customers at this event. Beverages may be served in recyclable cups, cans, or bottles. Violations can incur a $250.00 fine for the first offense. Any violation shall serve as grounds to revoke the deposit for the permitted event and may also serve as grounds for refusal to issue a permit for the event or to the applicant for any event in the future. Stuart Code of Ordinance 2413-2019; 2416-2019. Reference Reducing Plastic Waste Eco-Friendly Special Event Guide for more information on acceptable non-plastic food service ware options.
Permits, Licensing, & Insurance
CONCESSIONAIRE must provide the following:
- Food handling licenses and/or permits (a State of Florida Health Department approval, Hood Suppression Inspections Report, etc.). These documents must be provided with application and may be asked for during festival hours of operation.
- Have in full force and affect a one million dollar ($1,000,000.00) general liability/products liability insurance policy and agrees to indemnify and hold ARTS harmless for any claims relating to the provision of food service and participation in the event.
- Provide a Special Events Liability Insurance Policy naming MartinArts and Martin County Board of County Commissioners as additional insured once approved and prior to setting up at event.
Vendors and Community Partners are our priority, and a team of volunteers are dedicated to making your festival experience great! Here are a few ways we will support you for the event:
- Images and website links posted on website and social media channels (if provided)
- Professional overnight security, Friday and Saturday, 7PM–7AM
- Booth sitters available during festival hours
ArtsFest strives to make refunds available that are fair and agreeable to both parties. Your submission of this application creates an obligation and expectation for you to exhibit and participate in the festival according to the itemized guidelines. Cancellations must be made in writing by email for a refund. In the event the festival is canceled due to federal, state, or local government actions regarding the COVID pandemic, booth fees will be refunded. Hardship refunds can be made up to the show date and must be accompanied with acceptable documentation (accident report, doctor’s note etc.), at the sole discretion of the Show Director.
The following refund schedule will apply:
- Prior to January 1: Booth fees will be refundable minus $50 processing fees.
- After January 1: No refunds given.
Terms & Conditions
- I agree that I have read and accepted the conditions of the acknowledgment/release form. I further certify by my acceptance that all statements made are true and correct and acceptance of my application creates an obligation and expectation for to exhibit and participate in the festival according to the itemized guidelines.
- A no-call, no-show participant or leaving early without an acceptable reason and approval from Show Director, may make participants ineligible for participation in future festivals.
- I understand that there are no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather or other acts of God or any other reason except as noted in the Refund Policy.
- In consideration of ArtsFest acceptance of my application, I agree to allow them use of attached images, promotional materials and photographs taken during the festival for purpose of promoting the festival this year and in future years.
- MartinArts and its agents have the right to make final interpretations of all the Rules/Regulations stated above and any other rules as they may be established.
- I, for myself an anyone entitled to act on my behalf, hereby release and forever discharge MartinArts, ArtsFest, Martin County BOCC, City of Stuart and all sponsors, associations, directors, employees, board members and volunteers each from any responsibility, personal liability, personal injury, claims, damage or loss in conjunction with any and all involvement/participation with this festival.