About the Arts Education Committee
The Arts Education Committee is tasked with exploring, developing, and implementing arts education programming for all (K-12 and adult learners).
- Anthony “Tony” Anderson, Martin County School Board Member | Committee Co-Chair
- Sheryl Levine | Committee Co-Chair | Arts Council Board Member
- Denisha Bonds, Clark Advanced Learning Center
- Anita Caswell, Murray Middle School, Drama & Choral program
- Tami Conrad, SFHS Art Department
- Kimberly Everman, MCSD
- Amanda Jones, MCHS, Art Department
- Faith Paul, retired professor
- Jordan Silvia, artist and art teacher
No events were found.