In 2016, we participated in the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin County’s Forever Arts Endowment Challenge and succeeded in raising $25,000 to match their $25,000 investment. In the few years since its inception, the return on investment has far exceeded expectations.
“The decision to participate in the Forever Arts campaign was an easy one,” commented Nancy Turrell, executive director. “Partnering with the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties through this campaign was ideal not only because of the matching funds but because of the resources we now have to help our donors meet their lifetime philanthropic dreams.”
Our nonprofit endowment fund:
- Protects our organization’s endowed monies for future needs.
- Provides annual income, depending on market performance.
- Demonstrates a commitment to long-range financial planning.
- Provides a way for donors to give complex gifts such as stocks, life insurance or property.
- Increases investment yield, as agency endowments are pooled with the Community Foundation’s other funds to provide maximum return and lower fees.
For more information about giving to the endowment including making a gift that provides immediate tax deductions, income for the rest of your life and preferential treatment of capital gains taxes, call the Community Foundation’s Sheila Kinman at 561-340-4503.
Donate directly to the Forever Arts Endowment Fund held by the Community Foundation of Palm Beach and Martin County: