Court Room Sessions IV
Showcasing South Florida contemporary artists in all media.
Opening Reception | Saturday, December 4th, 7–11PM
Exhibition Dates | December 4 – 29, 2021
Music Showcase (Opening Night Only):
Thank you to our generous Court Room Sessions IV sponsors:
January 11 - February 26
Floridian Flavors - Characters, Culture & Cuisine
A Juried Exhibit of Textile Artwork by Members of Studio Art Quilt Associates Florida Region.
We are proud our state is one of diversity and inclusion. People in Florida come from all over the globe and all walks of life. We have astronauts, mermaids, cowboys, pirates, princesses, and pioneers. (And Parrotheads!) This collection of juried art quilts made by Florida SAQA members celebrates the rich and varied cultures, clothing, food, holidays, languages, history, and customs of our inhabitants, visitors, and even the rare individuals who are Florida-born and lifelong residents.
January 11 - February 26, 2022
March 4 - April 15, 2022
Humanity through the Artists Eye
Featuring artists Cheryl Cote, Sal Patalano, Kirsten Stingle
Marvin S. Cone 36th Annual High School Juried Art Show (2021)
Featuring art work from students of Martin County, Jensen Beach, and South Fork High Schools, The Pine School, and Clark Advanced Learning Center
Cover Image: Best of Show 2021 “Marine Imitation” by Cassidy Bean, Jensen Beach High School
Interested in Volunteering at the Gallery?
Gallery Location: 80 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994
*Gallery Hours (only during an exhibit)
Tuesday 10AM–6PM | Wednesday–Saturday 10AM–4PM
A donation of $5 in support of our exhibitions and programs is requested.
*Court House Cultural Center is monitoring current Covid-19 health and safety regulations and will follow these guidelines:
- Per the recent CDC recommendations, we are strongly recommending that everyone visiting the Court House Cultural Center Galleries should wear a mask.
- Masks will continue to be made available at the entrance..
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- We ask that you do not come to the gallery if you have a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone presumed or confirmed to have COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Note that while we have done our best to minimize the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. You will enter at your own risk.
Sponsored in part by the Florida Dept. of State, Div. Of Cultural Affairs, Florida Council on Arts & Culture, the National Endowment for the Arts, Martin County Board of County Commissioners, and private contributions.