Exhibit Dates: April 26 - May 26, 2022
Featuring art work from students of Martin County, Jensen Beach, and South Fork High Schools, The Pine School, and Clark Advanced Learning Center
Sponsorship Opportunities available.
Cover Image: Best of Show 2021 “Marine Imitation” by Cassidy Bean, Jensen Beach High School
June 10 - July 23
Be Squared - A Members Exhibition
A showcase of the diverse talents of MartinArts members.
Opening Reception Friday, June 10th | 5:30–7PM
Exhibition continues until July 23, 2022
8”x8” Fundraiser - A special selection of 8”x8” original works created in a variety of media will be available for purchase. All proceeds to benefit arts education programs.
August 9 - October 1
Dog Days of Summer (and other pets too!)
Join us to celebrate pets of all types and sizes! Fifteen Local & Regional artists will be displaying original artworks from drawings to sculptures with proceeds to benefit non-profit animal rescues and pet adoptions. Check back soon for details as they unfold.
October 11 - December 3
32nd Annual All Florida Juried Arts Show
A Juried Exhibition presented by MartinArts | www.martinarts.org
MartinArts invites artists residing in Florida to participate in its 32nd Annual All Florida Juried Art Show. Selected works will be exhibited at the Court House Cultural Center from Tuesday, October 11 through Saturday, December 3, 2022.
*MartinArts Member Artists receive a $5 discount. Please contact Jennifer Hearn, 772.287.6676 ext 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday 10AM-4PM to check member status and get the Member Artist Code BEFORE you submit your application.
Cover Image:1st Place 2021 “Backward Glance" by Julie Feldman
Interested in Volunteering at the Gallery?
Gallery Location: 80 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34994
*Gallery Hours (only during an exhibit)
Tuesday 10AM–6PM and Wednesday–Saturday 10AM–4PM or by appointment
A donation of $5 in support of our exhibitions and programs is requested.
*Court House Cultural Center is monitoring current Covid-19 health and safety regulations and will follow these guidelines:
- Per the recent CDC recommendations, we are strongly recommending that everyone visiting the Court House Cultural Center Galleries should wear a mask.
- Masks will continue to be made available at the entrance..
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- We ask that you do not come to the gallery if you have a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone presumed or confirmed to have COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Note that while we have done our best to minimize the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. You will enter at your own risk.
Sponsored in part by the Florida Dept. of State, Div. Of Cultural Affairs, Florida Council on Arts & Culture, the National Endowment for the Arts, Martin County Board of County Commissioners, and private contributions.