Birding at Kitching Creek
Join us for a guided birding walk through one of Martin County’s many biodiverse nature preserves. Led by an experienced and knowledgeable local birding expert from the Indian River Lagoon Aquatic Preserves Office, you will have the opportunity to learn about a variety native birds, their behaviors, and habitat. Additionally, you will be able to learn tips for how to best identify them! This experience is good for both seasoned bird watchers or a beginner. Don’t forget your binoculars!
• FREE program, but reservations are required
• The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces
• Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
• Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
• We have a few pairs of binoculars to be passed around, but not enough for everyone. If you have your own, please bring them!
• Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
• All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
• Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
• We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.