MartinArts invites Treasure Coast area Non-Profit Organizations, Community groups, and School clubs to participate as a Community Partner at ArtsFest on February 10 & 11, 2024 in Memorial Park, downtown Stuart.
Please read this prospectus in its entirety. Community groups and organizations applying are responsible for the information contained herein.
- Application Deadline: November 1
- Acceptance Notification: on or before November 15
- Booth Fees: $250* due upon approval
*Fee may be waived if providing hands-on activity or service for festival patrons at discretion of the ArtsFest Committee.
Rules & Regulations:
- Participants MUST be a Non-Profit Organization, school club, community arts related organization, or similar, serving Martin County, Florida and/or the Treasure Coast area.
- MartinArts membership is recommended for all participants. Details can be found here.
- Booth fees are $250 and include a 10' x 10' white tent, table, 2 chairs ($325 value), and admission for up to 10 volunteers ($50 value). Invoices will be sent with acceptance notification if applicable.
- Space is limited to a 10' x 10' area. Additional space and rental items may be requested depending on activity offered and with advanced notice.
- Tents may not be accessible to drive in and load-in/load-out artwork from event site. Additional details will be available with set up instructions.
- Guidelines for organizations with coupons or samples:
- Organizations' staff may not walk into the crowd to pass out information.
- All information about product must be dispersed within the booth space.
- Only approved products and information as described in the vendor sign-up sheet may be dispersed from booth space. If organization disperses any additional items without written approval from ArtsFest Event Director, the booth may be shut down immediately and no refund will be considered.
- No soliciting or sales of food, beverage, or goods is permitted. High School clubs may sell artwork ONLY.
- Corporate sponsors of your organization may not post signs, banners or handouts from the booth unless they are also a corporate sponsor of MartinArts.
- Your display tent must be open, and a staff member or volunteer must be present during ALL normal ArtsFest operating hours (Saturday and Sunday 10AM–5PM). Any closed or unmanned booth will be shut down for the remainder of the event and no refund considered.
- Exhibitors are required to decorate their booth space appropriately and professionally. You will be responsible for tablecloths, table skirting and signage. Signage may not be placed outside of the booth area.
- ArtsFest is not responsible for any valuables left in your area. Please secure your belongings at night.
Vendors and community partners are our priority, and a team of volunteers are dedicated to making your festival experience great! Here are a few ways we will support you for the event:
- Images and website links posted on website and social media channels (if provided)
- Professional overnight security, Friday and Saturday, 7PM–7AM
- Booth sitters available during festival hours
ArtsFest strives to make refunds available that are fair and agreeable to both parties. Your submission of this application creates an obligation and expectation for you to exhibit and participate in the festival according to the itemized guidelines. Cancellations must be made in writing by email for a refund. In the event the festival is canceled due to federal, state, or local government actions regarding the COVID pandemic, booth fees will be refunded. Hardship refunds can be made up to the show date and must be accompanied with acceptable documentation (accident report, doctor’s note etc.), at the sole discretion of the Show Director.
The following refund schedule will apply:
- Prior to January 1: Booth fees will be refundable minus $50 processing fees.
- After January 1: No refunds given.
Terms & Conditions
- I agree that I have read and accepted the conditions of the acknowledgment/release form. I further certify by my acceptance that all statements made are true and correct and acceptance of my application creates an obligation and expectation for to exhibit and participate in the festival according to the itemized guidelines.
- A no-call, no-show participant or leaving early without an acceptable reason and approval from Show Director, may make participants ineligible for participation in future festivals.
- I understand that there are no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather or other acts of God or any other reason except as noted in the Refund Policy.
- In consideration of ArtsFest acceptance of my application, I agree to allow them use of attached images, promotional materials and photographs taken during the festival for purpose of promoting the festival this year and in future years.
- The show reserves the right to refuse any application and rescind an extended invitation should the applicant be misrepresented.
- MartinArts and its agents have the right to make final interpretations of all the Rules/Regulations stated above and any other rules as they may be established.
- I, for myself an anyone entitled to act on my behalf, hereby release and forever discharge MartinArts, ArtsFest, Martin County, City of Stuart and all sponsors, associations, directors, employees, board members and volunteers each from any responsibility, personal liability, personal injury, claims, damage or loss in conjunction with any and all involvement/participation with this festival.